DO YOU HAVE TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR YOU TRIP ?
Here are a couple of questions that you might want to ask yourself before you make your decision.
- How much did your trip cost?
- Have you had any illnesses that have occured in the past that may prevent travel in the future?
- Do you have any children, grandchildren, or other immediate family members traveling with you?
- Can you afford to lose a portion or the total cost of your trip?
- Did you know that most U.S. insurance carriers do not protect you while out of the U.S.
- Trip insurance coverage also includes up to 150% in trip interruption coverage.
- Baggage protection against theft and damage is included in most travel insurance polices.
- Travel insurance companies also offer you a 24-hour travel assistance hotline while on your trip.
- Pre-existing condition waiver if travel insurance is purchased with 14 days of your initial deposit.
- Protect the entire cost of your trip including air tickets which are non-refundable at time of purchase.
- Coverage reasons include items such a s terrorist incident, cancellation due to a Hurrican Warning issued by the NOAA National Hurrican Center, $150.00 to change cover airline changes or re-issue fees when a trip is canceled by a travel supplier, death hospitalization of a host,$ 150.00 to cover re-bank fees associated with frequent flyer tickets,jury duty summons, traffice accident, home made inhabitable by natural disaster, loss of employment, injury, illness, or death of companion or immediate family member. The immediate family member definition has been extended to include: "Care Givers."
For more information in requards to the Travel insurance please call our agency local number is (863)420-0156 outside of Florida please call us at 800-882-3412. You can also click on the link below for travelsafe's website to apply.