Do you have Travel Insurance for your trip ?
Here are a couple of questions that you might want to ask yourself before you make your decision:
- How much did your trip cost?
- Have you had any illnesses that have occured in the past that may prevent travel in the future?
- Do you have any children, grandchildren, or other immediate family members traveling with you?
- Can you afford to lose a portion or the total cost of your trip?
- Did you know that most U.S. insurance carriers do not protect you while out of the U.S.?
Here are some facts about Travel Insurance:
- Trip insurance coverage also includes up to 150% in trip interruption coverage.
- Baggage protection against theft and damage is included in most travel insurance polices.
- Travel insurance companies also offer you a 24-hour travel assistance hotline while on your trip.
- Pre-existing condition waived if travel insurance is purchased within 14 days of your initial deposit.
- You can protect the entire cost of your trip including air tickets which are non-refundable at time of purchase.
- A few examples of travel insurance coverage include items such as: terrorists incidents, cancellation due to a Hurricane Warning issued by the NOAA National Hurricane Center, $150.00 to cover airline changes or re-issue fees when a trip is cancelled by a travel supplier, death, hospitalization, $150.00 to cover re-bank fees associated with frequent flyer tickets, jury duty summons, traffic accidents, home made inhabitable by natural disasters, loss of employment, injury, illness, or death of companion or immediate family member. The immediate family member definition has been extended to include: "Care Givers."
For more information in regard to Travel Insurance Plans please call our agency local number (863) 420-0156, if outside of Florida please call us at 800-882-3412.